Grant Re-Opens for Round 2 from July 1
The Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant will have round 2 kick off on July 1. The last grant application period barely lasted 5 days due to overwhelmind demand and we are confident it will be the same with round 2.
This is 100% funding for up to $10,000.00 per business.
Here are some areas that you may be able to use the grant:
- Enabling your mobile workforce with communication and collaboration tools in the cloud, from cloud platforms like Odoo using apps that work seamlessly together - giving you the ability to automate and track everything you do - centralized, online, and accessible from anywhere with any device.
- Procurement of additional assets to accommodate your transformation to the new way of working
- Staff training on how to utilise new technologies that will help your business operate post during and post COVID-19, for example using cloud document management or collaboration tools
- Creation or updating of your business continuity plans to adapt to the new way of working
- Digital Marketing to refresh your online digital presence and go to market strategies
Started With These 3 Easy Steps
One your application has been approved we can get to work delivering your fully funded solution!
Reach out to our team and discuss what service would be of most benefit to your business
We will provide you with the information and pricing that you require to submit with your application.
Submit your application on July 1 when the applications open
Eligibility Criteria does apply which includes:
- Your business has highly impacted by the current shutdown restrictions applied by the Government
- Significant reduction in revenue for a minimum of 1 month due to COVID-19
- Employ 20 or less staff
- Have a registered ABN that was active as at 23 March 2020
- Be registered for GST
- Your head office is based in QLD
- Annual turnover above $75,000.00 for the last financial year
- Total payroll of less than $1.3m
If you would like any more information on the grant, whether you qualify or what would be best for your business reach our to our team and we can guide you through the process.